Thursday, February 20, 2014

Jeanette: Mid-week update, 2.20.14

I did it!  I weighed in at 188.8 (I also saw 188.6) after my trip to Utah.  This is a tremendous personal victory.  It marks exactly 20 pounds; yay!  But it also was a testament to how I fought against all the yummy temptations on my trip.  My family really worked hard to help me, and I am very grateful.  Yay!

After that victory, I've done okay.  Tuesday I ate a lunch provided at our AVID meeting consisting of salad, chips, and 1/2 a chicken and bean burrito.   That might not have been the best.  Then I ran 3.4 miles (almost without stopping, still working on that), so that was good.

Then Wednesday, I was so tired and hungry!  I ate spaghetti squash and salad for lunch, but I had a long meeting after school and Young Women's that night.  So, I didn't go to the gym.  Then....I had refried bean/taco mix with green beans for dinner AND THEN I ate a bag of popcorn.  Oy.

Ok, so I knew I overate.  Also, I stayed up late (past 11) because I had another meeting AND I didn't work out (triple bad threat).  But I was really sad to see that I was back up to 192 last night and 190.0 in the morning.  I was hoping not to ever see the 190's again.

I guess I just have to remember this is a journey and to keep working hard.  Today I ate a breakfast burrito and apple, spaghetti squash with salad and green beans, and lettuce wraps.  I went to my volleyball game (we won!)  Tomorrow I will eat well and work out at the gym.

Just keep swimming!!


Jeanette.....OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment