Well, I really didn't expect to win...I really didn't.
1. I attribute my win to an unexpected poopy in the toilet first thing Sunday morning.
2. I'd like to thank some lady named "Heather" who inspired me with an article about poop.
3. I guess I'd also like to thank Basha's grocery store for being so darn far away from my house...maybe that 6 mile walk on Saturday did something good (I think it mostly got the poopy generated for Sunday morning to which I attribute the win).
Heather February 21, 2012
Two Secrets to Fat Loss: Sleep and POOP
Ok. I am going to give you all my nutrition secrets. People come to me for “weight loss”, however you CAN NOT lose weight until you: 1. Sleep through the night without getting up to urinate. 2. Wake up with an urge for a bowel movement or have one within an hour of waking and/or two bowel movements a day. SLEEP: It doesn’t matter how much water you drink prior to bedtime, of course be a bit realistic, your bladder is big enough to hold water through the entire night. Your REM (rapid eye movement) sleep is THE most important aspect of a healthy life. Your body needs to restore, recovery, rebuild and re-energize and if you wake up in the middle of the night you are interrupting this process. Most people wake up exhausted every morning, and grab their cup of coffee for energy. Please email me for my hand out to support you with conscious tips to restore your natural sleep patterns. POOP: Everyone’s favorite subject because everyone does it. To lose weight you HAVE to poop. Fat doesn’t just fall off your gut, it has to come out. The ideal bowel movement is first thing in the morning, formed, solid, floating, dark, complete, and doesn’t smell too much. The other ideal is experiencing this type of bowel movement after every meal. Yes, this is an ideal goal for all. If you experience constipation or diarrhea, you have the tendency to be chronically tired and gain weight easily. You do not have to live like this, please visit a health care practitioner or give us a call. Sleep tight & poop right, Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment