Sunday, January 19, 2014

And The Winner Is....

Sunday:  January 19, 2014

Judgment Day.

The day of reckoning dawned cold and foggy in Boise and bright and fabulous in Arizona.  Two somewhat skinnier contestants did their final weigh ins for the Round 1 prize.  Who would win??  The better-thank-gym-partner-Sandy-and-keep-making-freezer-meals Jeanette or the look-at-those-darling-bright-shoes-as-she-walks-again-and-eats-a-Biggest-Loser-frittata Michelle? 

It was a close race, but Jeanette pulled ahead by .31 to claim the first victory.  Congratulations Jeanette!  (See her acceptance speech below)

 Jeanette lost exactly 9 pounds in the last two weeks for a total % of 4.31.  WOW!


Michelle lost exactly 8 pounds in the last two weeks for a total % of 4.00.  FANTASTIC!!

Jeanette's Acceptance Speech:
I'd like to thank Sandy Rayborn for helping me to climb a mountain and nearly killing me at the gym.  I'd also like to thank the random person who posted the ugly olive green freezer for $20 on Craigslist that currently houses all my proportioned meals...I really couldn't have done this without you!  I'd like to recognize my honored competitor for putting up a really good fight.  You are amazing, Michelle.  Last, but not least, I'd like to thank my bobcat, Scout, for being so handsome and supporting me by sitting near me on the couch each day.  Thank you all for this award!!

No comments:

Post a Comment