Saturday, January 25, 2014

Jeanette: 1.24 and 1.25

This has been a rough week for me.  Not gonna lie.

Friday I didn't go to the gym.  I was so tired after school!  I also ate too many calories.  But I am NOT giving up.

Friday

Breakfast
2 fritattas with salsa
1/2 piece toast with almond butter

Lunch
1 bowl veggie curry soup, 2 carrots, 6 crackers
1 bowl my beef soup

Dinner
1 bowl leftover beef soup
4 lettuce wraps
1 bag popcorn

Exercise
Volleyball game



Today (Saturday), I went to the gym first thing.  I also ate very light today.  Here's to hoping the scale will be merciful tomorrow!

Saturday

Breakfast/Lunch
3 lettuce wraps

Dinner
1 salad with homemade ranch
1 cup lentil soup

2 wheat thins with almond butter

Exercise
Ran 2.5 miles on treadmill (5 times looping from 5 to 6.5 and topping out at 7)
15 min on elliptical
Arm/stomach weights 15 reps x 3

Revisited the gym again!!  Ran 1.25 miles up to 7.5 in 13 min (gym closed on me)




1 comment:

  1. Good job hanging in there and not giving up!!! 50 by 01 June!

    ReplyDelete